How to provide permissions to the Admin user configure the dashboards?
- From the Home Page, access the 'Tools' sub menu
- Open the permissions tab folder
- Press the button to open permissions definitions
- Select the 'Commission Administrator' role, on the left part of the screen
- Open the 'Home Links' tab and check 'DahsboardsReportsLink'
- Open 'Other subjects' tab and check 'DashBoardReports' option
How to define a new dashboards report?
The definition process is composed of 3 main phases:
Phase 1: New Report definition
- Login to JOOPY, as an admin user
- In the Home Page, select 'Dashboard Reports' link
- Press the button
- Provide the report name
Phase 2: Graphical dashboards set up
- Press on the link which is now available through the newly created report name
- Press on the 'Charts' button at the left corner of the screen and select the desired graph: Column graph, Multi-column graph or Angular Guage
- An empty graph box is opened in both cases and you should press the 'properties' button to define the graph's appearance, according to the required properties and information.
- Once you have completed the graph definition, you can set its size by pulling its boundaries
- You can set multiple graphs, according to your needs
- Phase 3: Setting the report permissions
- In the 'Reports' screen, select the newly created report
- Press on the 'Set' link in the 'Published To' column
- Check the required roles for which the newly created report will be available to
Required properties while creating a new graph:
The following terms describe the variety of properties you are asked to define while creating a new graph (press the properties button )
Caption: Graph Name, appears inside the graph layout
Category: The X-Axis series type. Can be: Data elements, Periods or Plans
Theme: The colors plate of the graph
Labels: Graph's labels appearance
Axis Left: Selection of the Left Y-Axis series
Axis Right: Selection of the Right Y-Axis series
- Periods selection
- Departments selection
- Plan and Commission Elements selection
Note: While defining a column graph you are asked to fill in required properties, which are a subset of the above properties.
Drag & Organize Dashboard reports as you wish: