Prior to the addition of a representative to the organization, a definition of its identification data is necessary. By default, a representative is identified by:
A unique number that is attached to the Representative. It can be the Representative Id. Number, social security number or else.
The name of the incentives plan that determines his commission. A Representative can work under several plans.
Adding a New Representative to a Department
To add a new Representative to a department, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Representatives tab (1)
- Click on the manager name (2) to insert the Representative in the correct department
- Click on the Add New Representative button (3) – a new row is shown in the Representative grid
- Enter the requested identification data (4) – Representative Code and Name
- Click on icon in the Plan cell to define his incentives plan
- Click Save (5). The new Representative is located at the bottom of his department list, since he is the latest recruit.