The Data Elements page enables creating a specific element which provides a manual performance for the representatives linked to this Data Element.
Proceed as follows:
- Click on Modeling
- Click on Data Elements tab (1)
- Click on New Manual source icon (2). The “New Manual Data Element” screen is shown.
This screen allows you to define manually a new data element.
- Type the new data element Name (3). It is recommended that you insert a name close to other Data Element for ease of identification.
- Click on Act as Target box if you want that the commission value is set as Target for representatives.
- Click on Manager Authorization box (3) if you want this condition restricted by an authorization.
- Press Save Manual (6) button to record the new manual data element.
- Check the new data Element is added to the list (7).
Once the manual Data Element is added, you are requested to add values to the Element. This is a manual process since this feature is intended to add a one-time element, and not based on external data source. Proceed as follows:
- Click Organization tab (1).
- Click Manager Data Entry (2) that allows you to add a manual value.
- Verify that the Data Element box (3) shows the correct manual element (or select it from the drop-down list)
- Verify that the representatives for this Data Element (Performance) are listed for the proper manager (4) (your name appears).
- Since the value for this Data Element is limited for a defined period of time, define that period of time in the drop-down box (6).
- Enter the value of the Performance in the Value field (5).
- Press Save (6) to record the Performance.