The Accumulation feature in the Formula Wizard Setup requires selecting the source of the cumulative values of the commission. The source here is the achievements by the representative, the team or a higher order in the organization hierarchy.
- Click on Accumulation (1)
- Click on My (2) to accumulate the commission on the representative personal achievement.
- Select Me and my Colleagues (3) to set the accumulation in accordance with the team achievement. The team referred to consists of only all representatives under one manager.
- Select Included Self- Achievements (4) box in order to accumulate the representative own achievements to the commission.
- Select Hierarchy (6) if the accumulation increases based on the achievements of the entire hierarchy of the representative manager.
- Select All (7) for accumulation of commissions with all representatives.
- Select Included Self- Achievements (8) box in order to accumulate the representative own achievements to the commission.
- Press Next to move on to the next characteristic: Time Frame.