Another step in the Commission Plan definition is determining the type of Result for the Commission Rule. The Result can be either;
- Payment: or remuneration in the form of a sum of money.
- Score: or rewards for equal or higher value of the defined score. This selectin is usually employed during competition in the Commission Type.
Proceed as follows:
- Select the Commission Element row (1).
- Check the Result column (2). The default result for the commission rule is Payment (3).
- In case you want to define the result of the commission calculation as Score, press Edit (4). The Edit (4) button changes into Update (6).
- The Result cell in the selected Commission Element row turns into a drop-down selection (5). Select Score (5).
- Press Update (6) to save the Score selection (5). The Update button returns to Edit.