Creating a Simulation Commission Plan
This feature enables creating a simulation of a Commission Plan. This feature enables deliberate planning, accomplished on a non-committed plan for effective use of the Commission Plan. The Simulation Plan enables modeling for problems identification, process and evaluation without affecting the current system.
Two simulation options are available:
- Creating a new simulation plan
- Creating a simulation plan as copy of an existing commission plan.
The setting procedures for Simulation Plans are identical as for new commission plans. Refer to Setting Up a Commission Plan article.
However, the Simulation Plan includes powerful evaluation tools, as described below.
Creating a New Simulation Plan
To create a New Simulation Plan. Proceed as follows:
- In Modeling, click on the Commission Plan tab (1).
- On Plan header (2), click on Simulation Plan button (3). The “Add New Commission Plan” screen is shown (4).
- Enter the Plan Name (5) and perform setting procedures as with a New Production Plan. Refer to Setting Up a Commission Plan article.
- A new Simulation Plan is listed in the Plans column, with symbol (6) showing this is a Simulation Plan.
The simulation Plan includes powerful display capabilities of the simulation results. To display simulation results, proceed as follows:
- In a Simulation Plan name (1), click on the open button. The Simulation Plan identification box (2) is shown.
- Press the chart (3) button. The Simulation Results screen (4) is shown, providing results to your selections.
- For further information, press on More Details (5) button and a graphical display (6) is shown.
- Again, press on More Details (7) button and a detailed data screen (8) is shown.