To filter the messages list:
All fields in the Messages table include the filtering capability to sort the data shown in the table. You may want to filter the list by some parameters in a specific field.
To filter the messages in any given field:
- Click on the Tools
- Click on Messages (1) tab to display its contents.
- Click on the group (2) you want to display the messages list.
- Select the field you want to filter (3).
- Click on the Filter (3) button in the field header to display the filtering selection box (4).
- Insert a value for filtering (5), in accordance with the field.
- Click on the drop-down Contains arrow (6).
- Select the filtering logic (7) out of the available list.
- Press Filter (8). The displayed list shows the messages list in accordance with the selected filter value.