The system enables to edit the attributes of an existing role in the administration and the permissions granted to it.
To edit an existing role, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools module (1).
- Click on User Permissions (2) tab.
- Press the User Permissions (3) button. The Permission Roles selection box is shown.
- Click on the role name you want to edit (4) to select it (highlight row).
- Press Edit button (5). The Edit Role insertion box (6) is shown.
- Perform all relevant changes in the data fields (7): Role name / Role description / Manager/Default role.
- Press Save (8).
- The edited role is added to the list.
- Press Save in the Permission Roles box to save the procedure and return to the User Permissions