The system enables to delete an existing role in the Permission Roles list.
To remove an existing role, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools module (1).
- Click on User Permissions (2) tab.
- Press the User Permissions (3) button. The Permission Roles selection box is shown.
- Click on the role name you want to delete (4) to select it (highlight row).
- Press Delete button (5).
- A warning message is issued for approval. Press Yes.
- The selected role is removed from the list.
- Press Save in the Permission Roles box to save the procedure and return to the User Permissions