The system enables recording the events or activities that the representative performs.
The log of activities of a representative is shown as an Event log table. The events table include filtering in order to sift through the data and display it in a custom view.
To view the event log, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools module (1).
- Click on Events (2) tab. The Events log of activities for today is shown (3). The listed activities can be of a single user (you) or all members of a department. The events are listed in reverse chronological order, with the latest event on top.
- The events log includes a time interval selection where you can select a Start Date (4) and an End Date (5) to show past events. Press Events button (6) to display the events during the selected schedule.
- You can filter the events by clicking on the filter icon (7) at the head of each column.
- Enter the User Name (4) the representative will have in the system.
- Export the Events table to an Excel file by clicking on Excel button (8)
- Export the Events table to a Pdf file by clicking on Pdf button (8).