The Commission Plan screen enables creating and adding a commission element within the Commission Plan screen. This feature enables setting up a commission element without exiting to the Commission Plan tab.
Proceed as follows:
- In Modeling, click on the Commission Plan tab (1).
- Select the Commission Plan to whom you want to add a Data Element (2). The Commission Plan data box (2) is shown.
- Click on Add Commission Element (3) button. The Add Available Data Elements screen is shown.
This screen includes a set of buttons to define new Data Elements (4).
To create a new Data Element;
- Press New Data Source (5) button. The Create New Data Source screen is shown.
- Refer to article Creating a New Data Source for instructions.
To add a new filter to the Data Element:
- Press New Filter (6) button. The Add New Filter screen is shown.
- Refer to article Adding a New Filter for instructions.
To create a new Data Element manually:
- Press New Manual (7) button. The Add New Manual Data Element screen is shown.
- Refer to article Adding a New Manual Data Element for instructions.
To add a new incentive in Data Element only:
Note: This feature is a special Data Element that can be created in this procedure only. This feature is not included in the Data Elements tab.
- Press New Incentives Only (8) button. The Add New Incentives Only Element screen (1) is shown.
- Type a name for this data element in the Name text box (2)
- Press Save (3) button. The New Incentives Commission Element, with its distinctive logo, is added to the list of the Commission Plan (4).
Note: This type of Commission element is usually used to collect groups of Data Elements together in a plan and use their (already calculated) data ( Link refers to cycles).