Setting a new time period means limiting the operational validity of the commission plans to the selected period.
To set a new period, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools tab (1) to display the Tools screen (2).
- Check the Periods screen is shown as default.
- Press the Add New Period (3) button. The Add (new period) (4) selection box is shown.
- Insert the Period Name (5) out of the following selection:
Monthly / Quarterly / Half-year / Yearly.
Note: The Period Name must be unique. Once you select a name, you cannot select it for another period unless you delete the current period.
- Type a Description (6) of the period for what it was selected
- Press the button (7) to define the Start Date.
- Press the button (8) the define the End Date.
- Press the Add (9) button. A [Data has been saved] green banner is shown at the upper right-hand area in the screen, indicating successful procedure. The selected Period (10) is now added to the period list.
The system loads automatically the Commission Plan(s) from the latest or previous period and enables their activation in the selected period. You can always edit the commission plans to be proper for the defined period.
Other operational functions for setting a new period include: