To define permissions to a Commission Administrator role, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools module (1).
- Click on User Permissions (2) tab.
- Press the User Permissions (3) button. The Permission Roles selection box is shown.
- Click on Commission Administrator (4) to highlight it. The description line (5) states that this role provides the user full access over all the modules and screens, from his/hers level and down. This means that the administrator can be awarded with all accesses and functions.
- Click on Home Widgets (6) and click on the appropriate check box to select the widget. This selection means that the Administrator can define or make changes in the selected widgets.
- Click on Home Links (7) and click on the appropriate check box to select the link (10). This selection means that the Administrator can open all modules from the Home page and setup or update functions in these modules.
- Click on Subjects (8) to select the function tabs in every module that the Administrator can manage.
- Click on each module (11) to show the list of available tab/function pages in this module.
- Click on the appropriate check box (12) to select the tab/function pages that the administrator will see and set up.
- Click on Activities (9) to select the activities that the Administrator can perform by clicking on the appropriate check box (13). A description (14) of each activity is provided.
- Once you have completed the selection, and click on another role, a warning message is shown requiring you to decide whether to save the changes. Click Yes.