The system enables the definition of a new role in the administration and the permissions granted to it.
To add a new role in the list, proceed as follows:
- Click on the Tools module (1).
- Click on User Permissions (2) tab.
- Press the User Permissions (3) button. The Permission Roles selection box is shown.
- Press Add button (4). The Add Role insertion box is shown.
- Type a Role Name (5).
- Insert a Description of the role (6) that will be displayed at the bottom of the Permission Roles selection box.
- Click on Manager role (7) checkbox if this role has managerial attributes.
- Click on Default role (8) to create it as a default role.
- Press Save (9).
- The new role is added at the bottom of the list (10) as well as its description (11).
- Press Save in the Permission Roles box to save the procedure and return to the User Permissions