Now you have more control over intermediate results and you can select whether to present it to employees or hide it, using a predefined formula.
- First, you need to enable the Intermediate result at the User Permission Roles:
- Tools-> Open User Permission
- Choose the desired roles
- Press Activates and fill the ‘Intermediate result’ checkbox.
B. Add the ‘Hide’ Formula:
- Press ‘Columns Mapping’
- Press ‘Predefined Columns’
- Select ‘Hide’
- Create your own commission formula body, use the intermediate results presentation option:
- Drag or double click ‘Hide’
- Intermediate = ‘Y’ – will hide the intermediate.